If you are interested in contributing to our blog, you can write for us on Business and Technology topics and below are the few guidelines to follow:
- The article you submit must be relevant to our site.
- Article length must range between 500 -1000 words.
- You’ll need to send a good quality headshot photograph of you, plus a 1-2 line author’s bio along with your finished piece.
- Please be as specific as possible with your title so readers will know exactly what your piece relates to.
- Keep your article as practical and meaningfully useful to the reader as possible.
- All content submitted to The Web Explored will be screened by our editor (for quality and factual accuracy) and edited if required before it is selected for the site.
All submissions can be sent to email@example.com.